Calista Leaf brings you high end brands for all your beauty needs. Skin Care for beautiful skin and colour cosmetics to enhance the face and bring out the best features. Calista Leaf offers Coverderm Camouflage, Sun Protecting products and Skin Care. Golden Rose Make up, skin care, make up brushes and sponges and Nail Lacquers. Ikoo Hair brushes and Fe Beauty Tools.
BEAUTY COSMOS LTD
Company Reg. No: C89484
VAT No: MT2581 1514
Trading No: 20/2015
All transactions/orders carried out on this website are concluded in English
All prices are inclusive of 18% vat
Welcome to Calista Leaf’sprivacy notice.This notice relates to the use of your personal data for the purposes of our marketing communications.Calista Leaf (“We”, “Us”) as a Data Controller, respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This privacy notice will:
- inform you of how we look after your personal data when you visit our website;
- inform you of how we look after your personal data when you use our services;
- inform you of how we look after your personal data when you sign up to receive newsletters, offers and updates and / or other marketing material from us;
- inform you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Calista Leafcollects and processes your personal data for marketing communication purposes.
The Personal Data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information relating to an individual through which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together in the following categories:
- Identity Data includes first name and last name
- Contact Data includes postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Communication and Feedback Data includes the content of any emails you send us and any feedback and survey responses that you may provide us with regarding our services.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data) for marketing purposes. Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences for marketing purposes.
How we collect your Personal Data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity Data, Contact Data and/or Feedback Data by filling in sign-in and other forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, social media or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- use our services;
- subscribe to our services;
- request marketing communications to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion, or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.